The Loan Analyst will be responsible for reviewing all required loan documentation, submitting loans to underwriting and communicating all updates throughout the loan process.
- Proactively reaching out to borrowers to collect the following required documentation: borrower contact information, tax/business returns, paystubs, employment verification, property information, all third-party contacts, etc.
- Review all required loan documents and prepare for underwriting including but not limited to:
- Confirming status on Title orders
- Confirming status on Appraisals
- Confirming any outstanding conditions
- Communicate deadlines to the borrower and third parties on providing conditions/request information
- If outstanding conditions are not received within one business day of the request, contact responsible parties
- Regularly updating & maintaining communication between all parties involved
- Coordinate and schedule closing dates with borrowers and all appropriate parties
- Preferred: 1-3 years’ experience in the mortgage industry
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multi- task and must be organized
- Experience with mortgage operations and mortgage loan closings
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage time
- Ability to learn CRM resources such as Salesforce
Give Us A Shout.
If you have questions about career opportunities, our training program or the mortgage industry in general, please get in touch and we’ll get back to you in a flash.