At Premier Processing, we created a culture that encourages community, caring and open communication. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your career, then we have a great opportunity for you!
The Loan Processor is expected to perform a variety of loan documentation duties using comprehensive knowledge of policies and procedures for loan products.
- Verifies, compiles, borrower’s information for mortgage loans
- Reviews residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment
- Orders all services for the loan (title, appraisal, homeowners, flood certs, 4506T, credit supplements, obtaining all information from FHA Connections & VA Portal)
- Calculate income (fixed, salaried and self-employed) and review Assets (large deposits)
- Submits mortgage loan file for underwriting approval
- Works on obtaining conditions on the file in order to get file cleared
- Works closely with Mortgage Loan Originators and their assistants to gather conditions from the borrowers
- 2+ years Processing Experience
- Knowledge of FHA Conventional VA and USDA
- Knowledge of compliance including ATR/QM and TRID
- Experience with Encompass and paperless environment
Give Us A Shout.
If you have questions about career opportunities, our training program or the mortgage industry in general, please get in touch and we’ll get back to you in a flash.